Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 5 - 136 Days Remaining

Weight 295
Still 54 pounds to go

I haven’t lost any more since Wednesday but I’m retaining some water, hopefully that will change in the next few days. No sweat, I’ve still lost 6 pounds in the first week.

Today is a day of planning. I’m very excited to spend the weekend with great friends in Manhattan Beach, CA and attend a class in Mission Viejo, CA on Tuesday and Wednesday. My only real concern about the weekend is the drive. I tend to eat on the go (i.e. fast food) on the road. I’m proud to say that I learned from yesterday’s mistake, not having a plan…

I HAVE A PLAN PEOPLE…

I’m bringing a small bag of Clenentine’s with me and I will stop at the Ghost Town exit, in both directions, fuel up, grab some water and a sugar free Red Bull, if necessary, and grab a Chicken Fajita Pita, no cheese, from Jack in the Box. And if I get a really strong snacking urge… Beef Jerky will be my only choice. I know, I know, lots of sodium but low in calories and fat and some good protein.

This planning ahead thing is a lot easier when I have to share it with you all. That is, assuming anyone is out there reading. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment