Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clarfication...

I've had a few people ask me what my goal weight is. What better place than here to answer that question.

I don't have any desire to be thin, this isn't about that. Contrary to the belief of many, I, as a large woman, do feel attractive and even downright sexy sometimes. For me, this is about doing what I can to avoid completely falling apart before I'm 50. Thin just isn't realistic for me and I like being a bigger, full-figured, curvy girl. I also want to live as long as I can in one piece. ;o)

That being said, I honestly don't have a goal weight. My goal is to never let my body be what keeps me from doing anything I decide I want to do. Right now, I've decided I'd like to avoid knee surgery for a little longer and do a little reward shopping.

I hope that answers every one's questions.

Sending great day vibes to all...
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment